biker t-shirt

Been catching up with my ol'mate recently, literally all up'n'around the East Sussex scenery of Devils Dyke on bikes.  You remember Charlie? he said.  I do! said I.  He's starting up a cycling holiday business venture in Shropshire (Welsh border country) and he's calling it Dream Pedallers so now looking for a logo-ident' to screenprint to t-shirts/stickers and would you do that?  I s'pose but that's not much info to get started on a design and am kind of busy anyway.  Ol'matey bought the pints and continued... I know a great Screenprinter and I'll pay you!  Will show you something in a few days, I said, but this won't be for the money so much as I'll do it for a couple of quality shirts (as I handed him my empty glass again).  8 days later I emailed these variations for him to consider -
 
I like, he said, so I then peddled this for Charlie's consideration too, but his suggestion was for something more for a cartoon of a sleeping mountain biker beside his broken bike. Now gotta do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.