Charactors vector ilos

Just completed illustrating festival-going folk for (name undeclarable at present) tourist board -  

 I was asked by their marketing peeps if I could provide 8 Personas as vector illustrations soon as possible, in about a week?  Yup, reckon it's doable, I said.  I then received the brief describing 5 couples, 2 family groups and 1 group of mates.  Rather more work than I anticipated time for additional detailing like shading and highlights.  Anyway I ploughed straight in with an urgently needed example (Appy Glampers) to get approval to proceed, then on with pencil roughs of the other 7, there was much exchange of emailing roughs before vectoring the outline and colouring.  17 days later everyone was very happy with the result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go live after i check its not a spam, so give it a little time.